When you are ready to begin, we’ll be here for you every step of the way. Here is what you can expect:
- Initial meeting begins with a no charge in-showroom consultation where we learn about your personal style, ideas, and budget.
- We explain a bit about our process & educate you on our products.
- Everything we discuss is with a common goal ; to bring you one step further to your dream kitchen.
- If we are the right fit for you we will start developing designs for your new space.
- Floor plans and layouts are presented, and the merits of each design are discussed.
- After a layout is agreed on we will review a comprehensive floor plan, select cabinetry, materials, and finishes (this is the fun part).
- Discuss options and related costs.
- Your old kitchen is removed (if necessary).
- We can recommend a contractor to assist you with this step if needed.
- If your existing kitchen is in good repair, a non-for-profit such as Habitat for Humanity would be happy to receive your donated chattels and fixtures in exchange for a tax receipt.
- Final agreements are reviewed and confirmed.
- Electrical and mechanical drawings are completed, and a construction schedule is prepared.
- Start and target completion dates are prepared.
- Our trusted partners begin the installation process.
We will have a final personal walk-through of your new kitchen with you to ensure every detail is perfect. We care about your kitchen as much as you do.