When you are in the beginning stages of planning your new kitchen, expert advise is essential. The Distinctive Design Consultation includes a visit to your home by one of our design professionals to get a first-hand look at the space and how you use it. A critical step in the kitchen renovation process, this is a required element of the Distinctive Designs process, and one that you’ll be glad to have had the advantage of.
The Consultation includes:
- A meeting in our showroom during which we embark on an in-depth analysis of the space, function and your needs are assessed.
- Carefully considered designs that meet your needs and wants based on your lifestyle, our observations and your guidelines.
- Time with a member of the Distinctive Design team to show you that when you hire our team, you receive Niagara’s premiere professionals in the kitchen renovation and design industry.
The advantages of having the Consultation:
- Helps you to assess what you really need in a kitchen.
- Allows you to assess Distinctive Designs and decide if we are a good fit for your renovation needs.
- Gives you the opportunity get to know your designer and begin to develop creative ideas together.
- Past clients deem the Consultation invaluable as the added attention to detail in the design process sets the bar for outstanding quality work throughout the project.
- The “designer eye” in your home assessing the value of the space and if for comparable cost you can reconfigure to maximize usability.
- A passionate professional visiting your home to gain knowledge on how you use your kitchen. We believe in making your dream kitchen a reality, our expertise will help you assess the possibilities.
During the consultation, ideas for your new kitchen space will be hand sketched by your designer and will be reviewed for your approval to move forward. Your kitchen is the heart of your home. Our job is to ensure that your investment is spent wisely, effectively and that you are getting the most value for your money.